Exterior wall cladding Interior wall cladding Floors Bathroom flooring and cladding Kitchen Frames
1. Thermowood. Enjoy the warmth and luxury of wood, without worrying about its durability and the weather conditions. Because thermowood is a completely ecological treatment and it gives the wood unrivaled strength and exotic appearance.
2. Stone. Ideal for mountain areas, in order for your iHouse to integrate with the natural environment and align seamlessly with traditional villages and houses.
3. Facade. The most economic solution that provides the iHouse with a classic look of a modern house, with built-plastered walls.
1. Doussie: The beauty of tropical timber unfolds from wall to wall and gives you a unique sense of luxury.
2. Oak: The claddings from European oak, contribute to the warmth and serenity you are looking for.
3. Pine: The cheapest of the three options, however, it does not lack in appearance, elegance and warmth.
Alternatively, you can substitute part of the interior wall claddings with “iTem unique’s” designs.
The specially rubbed surface, in combination with the German vegetable oils, made by Osmo company, give a unique "vintage" look and unparalleled durability.
Because in the iHouse, wood is everywhere, we chose teak wood to grace the walls and flooring of the bathroom.
More specifically, the flooring has specific insulated Sikaflex joints, which render it impermeable to moisture.
It includes a stainless steel or granite sink, a small fridge and a ceramic hob or gas hob with two cooking zones.
It is manufactured by choice: teak, oak or beech wood.
Depending on the type of the iHouse you desire, the kitchen can be significantly enhanced and include additional features.
There is the ability for installation of energy glass, reflective glass, triplex glass for more security, or a combination of all the above.
They are made of Thermowood, teak, oak, meranti and pine wood.
The huge sliding doors, when opened, they remove the boundaries of internal and external spaces, giving a feeling of freedom and interaction with nature, while helping the natural ventilation of the space.
The glass translucent matte sliding door that separates the bathroom from the rest of space has a safety lock that locks from inside with a rotating knob.
Exterior wall claddingGive your iHouse the look you like, through the three basic options we offer:
Interior wall claddingFor the interior wood cladding, you have the following three options:
FloorsThe iHouse flooring is made of solid oak wood, 2cm thick and 15cm in width.
Bathroom flooring and claddingTeak wood acts as a luxury wood and it has excellent behavior in environments with high humidity. It usually decorates luxurious boats.
KitchenThe iHouse kitchen is small but functional, in its most minimal version it consists of a wooden bench with three cabinets and two shelves high up.
FramesAccording to the general philosophy, the frames of the iHouse, could only be wooden. With German standards, CE marking and certification quality, they offer safety, high thermal insulation and soundproofing.